Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts

A Harry Potter role playing site.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

QUIDDITCH!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HPFangirl

HPFangirl

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-02-17

QUIDDITCH!!! Empty
PostSubject: QUIDDITCH!!!   QUIDDITCH!!! Icon_minitimeWed 02 Apr 2008, 11:38 am

Besides me, who thinks that we should have quidditch matches?!?! That would be sooo cool! And does any one else still play on here?!?! Gosh you guys are boring!!!

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
NightFire

NightFire

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-24

QUIDDITCH!!! Empty
PostSubject: well   QUIDDITCH!!! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 2:38 pm

I Role play, but then again...i...just...started.......ANYWAYS! hopefully more people will join! and hopefully, everyone will keep role playing.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-01-27

QUIDDITCH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIDDITCH!!!   QUIDDITCH!!! Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 3:23 pm

A Quidditch match sounds like a pretty stellar idea, but there really aren't enough members that are still active in roleplaying to do so. Aiden uzumaki stopped playing and he was Harry Potter. Can't have a Gryffindor quidditch team without him now can we?
Back to top Go down
http://hsww.rpg-board.net
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-12

QUIDDITCH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIDDITCH!!!   QUIDDITCH!!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 9:21 pm

Well...Cho is Ravenclaw Seeker! And there's a Draco! SO, Ravenclaw vs. Slythie?? Lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-01-27

QUIDDITCH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIDDITCH!!!   QUIDDITCH!!! Icon_minitimeWed 25 Feb 2009, 9:20 pm

I would be fine with a quidditch match between Ravenclaw and Slytherin. I don't know how many people know how to play quidditch, but I could play most of my team. Cho, can you play yours?

And maybe we could even have some people join us along the way. Like, some players could be traded out for a break like in other sports. I don't know... If anyone else likes the idea, I would be very happy to comply!

:-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com/refer/completesourceofevil
Sponsored content

QUIDDITCH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: QUIDDITCH!!!   QUIDDITCH!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUIDDITCH!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts :: General-
Jump to: