Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts

A Harry Potter role playing site.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The letter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-01-27

The letter Empty
PostSubject: The letter   The letter Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2008, 12:37 am

Ginny had just finished writing the letter that was now folded in her hand. The owlery was a mess as usually and Ginny could barely stand the stink. Maybe it was making her head funny, because she started to second guess if she should send the letter or not. Looking around for an owl to use, she blacked out for a few seconds. 'Nevermind' she thought. She would have to send the letter some other time. The smell was exhausting. She stuffed the letter into her pocket and ran to the open door almost slipping as she went. She ran down the stairs with her head in the crook of her elbow when she bumped into someone. "Sorry" she said meekly and kept going. Little did she know that she had just passed Harry. The person to whom the letter, which was in her robes,was addressed to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com/refer/completesourceofevil
Aiden Uzumaki

Aiden Uzumaki

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-08

The letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The letter   The letter Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2008, 10:04 pm

Aiden and Harry were also in the Owlery. "Hullo Ginny," said Harry, tying a letter to Hedwig's leg. Aiden was staring blankly out of the window, thinking about going back to the dormitory to study.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female

The letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The letter   The letter Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2008, 11:54 pm

"Oh!" said Ginny. "I'm sorry. I hadn't really looked at were I was going." she said, blushing slightly. "How is school going Aiden?"
Back to top Go down
Aiden Uzumaki

Aiden Uzumaki

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-08

The letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The letter   The letter Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 1:33 pm

"It's going well," Aiden replied absentmindedly as Harry finished tying the letter to Hedwig's leg.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female

The letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The letter   The letter Icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2008, 1:52 pm

"Oh, ok. Well, I guess that I should go now then. Bye Aiden, bye Harry." She blushed slightly as she said Harry's name. Making her way carefully to the door, she turned around to say bye one last time. She waved and then disappeared down the steps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The letter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The letter   The letter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The letter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts :: School Grounds :: The Owlery-
Jump to: