Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts

A Harry Potter role playing site.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mischievious Misty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightFire

NightFire

Female
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Mischievious Misty Empty
PostSubject: Mischievious Misty   Mischievious Misty Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 5:08 pm

Jadelle was hurrying along the corridor, on her way to the Owlery. She looked straight ahead and did not break her stride as she muttered to herself. "Oh, that darn cat! She is in so much trouble this time! If she has messed with even one feather on any of those owls, she will not be allowed to go anywhere outside this castle for a week!" Finally, Jadelle came to the Owlery doors, and she slipped inside quietly so as not to spook the owls within. She walked along the wall, and searched the room with her sharp eyes, and soon, she found what she was looking for. She marched over to the pair of golden eyes that were gleaming in the corner.
Back to top Go down
HPFangirl

HPFangirl

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Mischievious Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mischievious Misty   Mischievious Misty Icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2008, 10:42 pm

Luna walked back up the stairs to the owlery. The house-elves had been kind enough to offer her a snack while she was wandering around the kitchens. She had gotten tired of following the cat. Stepping lightly back onto the dirty stone floor, she spotted a young girl slowly approaching said cat. "Hello..." she said, looking at the owls. "Is that your cat? She is quite quick. I have been following her around the castle. At first I thought it was another Nargle, but I was wrong. I decided to follow it and see who it belonged to. What is its name?" The owls looked at her expectantly. Looking at the young girl, she started to feel bad, for it seemed the cat had run off at the sound of her voice. "Sorry." she stated.
Back to top Go down
NightFire

NightFire

Female

Mischievious Misty Empty
PostSubject: Jadelle's answer.   Mischievious Misty Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 11:12 am

Jadelle was just about to catch Misty when she ran off again. Sighing, Jadelle turned around and peered through the dim light at the other girl. Suddenly, a wave of shyness overtook her. she was still quite new to the school, and she didnt know very many people yet. well, actually, I dont really know anybody here very well...except for Misty...and she doesnt really count as a HUMAN friend. "Um, h-hi...im Jadelle. Im pretty new here, and Misty is the cats name. I was hoping to find her in here...she likes tormenting the owls. she is usually very sweet, but she is very mischievious. what's your name?" as she talked, Jadelle began to relax, and she sensed that this girl was probably not like a lot of other girls, who put people down, and didnt care that they did.
Back to top Go down
HPFangirl

HPFangirl

Female

Mischievious Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mischievious Misty   Mischievious Misty Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 2:20 pm

"My name is Luna Lovegood!" she replied with a proud air about her. "My father works for The Quibbler. He writes about things that people should know about. There are magical creatures that he reaserches and tells people about. They all say that he is crazy, but I think that it is absolutely magnificent! Don't you? My father has seen many strange magical beasts and no one even knows about!" Luna could feel herself getting sidetracked. Looking at the shy girl, she stepped forward. "Do you want help catching your cat?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
NightFire

NightFire

Female

Mischievious Misty Empty
PostSubject: Answer   Mischievious Misty Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 2:49 pm

"That would be great...um, Luna, right? Well, i really need to catch her before she does something worse than breaking into the owlery and upsetting the owls...of course that is her favorite thing to do. she can be so annoying sometimes!" Jadelle smiled at Luna and offered her hand to shake. "Personally, i think that Misty learned her habits from my Aunt's cat, Toby. She absolutely adores him! when we left my Aunt's house for Hogwarts, Misty was depressed for almost two weeks! she missed her boyfriend. so, did you see which way she went?" Jadelle said as she looked around for any possible exits other than the main doors.
Back to top Go down
HPFangirl

HPFangirl

Female

Mischievious Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mischievious Misty   Mischievious Misty Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun 2008, 8:52 pm

"Um..." she thought out loud. "I think she went out the main door. Or she could have jumped..." she said leaning over the sill. She looked back at the white face of the girl. "I don't think that she would be that stupid though. She was pretty smart earlier." she added, just to make some color come back to her face. "By the way, you never told me your name. What is it?" She said starting for the door of the owlery.
Back to top Go down
NightFire

NightFire

Female

Mischievious Misty Empty
PostSubject: Jadelle   Mischievious Misty Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 9:57 am

"oh...ah sorry. My name is Jadelle. Wow! you really gave me a fright there...you know...about the jumping out of the window thing. i think you have the right idea about the main doors. lets see if she left any marks on the floor. i know that she had mud on her paws; i had to chase her through some flowerbeds. She is in so much trouble when i find her!" Jadelle sighed and strode out of the owlery, and waited for Luna to exit as well before she shoved the heavy door back into place. "Hm, well i guess i was right!" She pointed down the corridor with one long, slender finger. there were little muddy paw prints going down the hall. "i think we should follow these. they look like they are headed out side again! OH, Misty, not again!" Jadelle groaned as she realized that it was still raining steadily outside. Do you still want to come, or would you rather stay dry? i mean its ok if you dont really wnat to help..." Jadelle murmerd. i hope that she wants to help still...i really need the help. and she seems nice...maybe we could even be friends. even if we are in different houses.
Back to top Go down
HPFangirl

HPFangirl

Female

Mischievious Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mischievious Misty   Mischievious Misty Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 1:39 pm

"Well, it's very good to meet you Jadelle!" she said heading for the door. "Now, shall we go find that cat of yours?" she asked lightly. Luna stepped daintily down the stone steps. Walking along the corridors of the castle, they were about to round a corner when she spotted it. A tail. And not just any ordinary tail, but the tail of the cat that caused this search in the first place. Motioning to Jadelle to stop, she pointed it out. "Stay here. I know how to get her to stop." she whispered. Creeping up the swaying tail, she quickly said "Petrificus Totalus!" She watched in satisfaction as the cat turned rigid. "Ok, Jadelle, you can come get your cat now." she said looking back at her. She looked back at Misty and smiled.
Back to top Go down
NightFire

NightFire

Female

Mischievious Misty Empty
PostSubject: OH!   Mischievious Misty Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 4:28 pm

"Oh, my! Misty isnt hurt is she?!" Jadelle squeaked as she picked up her precious cat. she didnt know that the spell wouldnt hurt Misty mainly because she tried not use magic if she didnt have to...she was afraid that something wbad would happen. something like what had happened to her father. she sighed, realizing all over again how much she missed him. Misty had been given to her by her father when she was merely a kitten. She stroked Misty's fur silently for a moment before a disgruntled "meow" from the cat's throat snapped her out of her thoughts. "OH! right! can you undo her please...i dont think that she will run away again. by the way, do you like books? we could go to the library and see if they have any good ones."
Back to top Go down
HPFangirl

HPFangirl

Female

Mischievious Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mischievious Misty   Mischievious Misty Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 5:03 pm

Luna giggled. "It won't hurt her. I just made it so that she wouldn't move. Rennervate!" she said pointing her wand at the cat. Sticking it back into the pouch in her cloak, Luna said "Yeah, we could go to the library. You can learn a great deal from all sorts of different books. I love to read."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mischievious Misty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mischievious Misty   Mischievious Misty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mischievious Misty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts :: School Grounds :: The Owlery-
Jump to: