Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts

A Harry Potter role playing site.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

trouble...again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lasermachinegunflamethrow

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-11

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 1:28 pm

Rory sat quietly to himself contemplating his punishment for this time. The headmaster was droning on and on about being able to reason and making rash decisions,but he wasnt really listening he knew this entire lecture by heart. It seemed like Dumbledore was never going to stop talking so Rory,with a smile on his face said"hey he had it coming to him". Dumbledore was visibly frustrated and rubbing his head as if he had a migrain. Rory thought this funny and was trying to suppress the noises of laughter that were slowly creeping from his mouth. Then there was a knock at the door...
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-01-27

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 2:02 pm

"Enter." Dumbledore said loudly. HIs head felt as if it was going to explode as he talked to Rory. Perhaps this distraction would do him well.
Back to top Go down
http://hsww.rpg-board.net
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female
Number of posts : 149

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 2:09 pm

McGonagall stepped into the Headmaster's office, but stopped short. She spotted Rory in one of the high backed chairs and sighed to herself. She gave Dumbledore a heartfelt "sorry" look. Stepping up behind the chair, she said "And what, may I ask, are you in trouble for this time, Rory?" She raised her eyebrows sceptically at him as she awaited his reply. He had been in trouble many times before, but each one had been different. He always found new ways to end up in the Headmaster's office.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com/refer/completesourceofevil

Male

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 5:11 pm

"ha, well minerva apparently its a crime to hex a student after he hides your books in the girls washroom....and to lock him in a trunk without his wand." Of course he had left out some details about he had agonized the fellow student,but he decided it might be better to keep his mouth shut for once."My you look beutiful today Minerva" he knew he might be here for a while so at least he could amuse himself by getting under professor McGonagall's skin.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 12:08 am

Minerva swept quickly to the front of the chair and looked down her nose at the boy. Her jaw was set firm and she knew that he was doing this on purpose. "You will treat your professors with respect! Address them properly! Just because we have unfortunately met on many occasions does not give you the right to address me formally! Do you understand?!" she said, her voice crisp and angry. Taking a breath, she turned to the Headmaster. "Dumbledore, I did not just come here to be harassed by a student. I have other news too. It seems that two other students will also have to spend some time with you. But maybe another night would be best." she added, eying Rory.

Last edited by Mel on Thu 19 Jun 2008, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Male

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 3:10 am

Rory still had not had enough, though he new he was pushing the limit. "you guys dont love me?. oh no, im heartbroken." while still focused on agitating his professors rory was curious about the student McGonagall mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 12:50 pm

Ignoring what Rory had just said, Dumbledore looked up at McGonagall. "If it's the Weasley twins, send them in. They may be trouble makers, but at least they know how to respect their teachers. Perhaps they could teach Mr. Rory a lesson." Dumbledore sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:03 pm

"Yes sir." she said politely. Turning, she glared down at Rory and hurried out of the room to fetch the boys. Walking down the moving stair case, she stopped outside the door and looked to her right. The twins looked at her knowingly, as done a thousand times before. "Tonight, you will be serving your punishment with another boy. See if you can handle him." she said, as a sort of pre-warning. Then she motioned for the two to follow her back up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:14 pm

George looked over at Fred. 'See if you can handle him?' He thought to himself. 'That can't be good. There can't possibly be a trouble maker worse than us, could there? Maybe he'd give us some tips...' George thought before following Fred and Professor McGonagall up the staircase.
Back to top Go down
wrackspurt

wrackspurt

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-29

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:22 pm

Fred locked eyes with his brother. He saw it in his eyes- George was thinking of McGonagall's warning. Maybe this kid won't be that bad, whoever it was. 'But,' Fred thought to himself, 'If he even thinks of trying to take our position, I'll crush him...' Fred followed Professor McGongall with George following close behind.
Back to top Go down

Male

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 9:53 pm

Rory went to meet them half-way and seeing the look in their eyes he knew McGonagall had said something to them about his "atrocious behavior". "Well it looks like i have two new pals" said rory smiling. He had alot of respect and admiration for the famed troublesome twins. tonight may be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jun 2008, 12:30 pm

"Rory." she said warningly. Turning him around, she marched him back upstairs and sat him in "his" chair. The twins remained standing. She turned to them. "I will expect you to keep your mouth shut of any ideas that Rory doesn't know about. We don't need him becoming another infamous Weasley troublemaker." she added warningly. "Dumbledore. Shall I leave you to these miscreants?" she said making her way to the door. Putting her hand on the knob, she looked back at Dumbledore for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2008, 12:21 pm

"Yes, go on. I believe I might be able to handle them all." Dumbledore said, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down

Male

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun 2008, 4:54 pm

Rory walked up to Dumbledore and put his hand on his shoulder"dont worry headmaster we're gonna have a grand time!" he was apprehensive about the punishment, it was likely that it was going to a bit tougher than last time.
Back to top Go down
wrackspurt

wrackspurt

Female
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-01-29

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 6:49 pm

Fred laughed silently when he saw that Rory came to greet them. This kid would be easy. Fred waited patiently for Dumbledore's response to McGonagall's question. When Fred looked over at George to smile, he heard Rory say something. Looking back over at him, he saw that his hands were on Dumbledore's shoulders. Fred couldn't believe Dumbledore hadn't done anything yet.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 6:09 pm

Dumbledore sighed and removed Rory's hands from his shoulders. "Rory, if you would please sit down. Mr. and Mr. Weasley, take a seat as well. Now, to discuss the punishment...."
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 10:12 pm

George took his seat and looked over at Fred. He wondered what Rory had done this time. He leaned over, hoping Dumbledore wouldn't hear him as he rambled on about the usual punishments...school service...detention with Filch. He'd heard it all. "So," George whispered enough for just Rory to hear. "What did you do to get into trouble this time?"
Back to top Go down

Male

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 4:13 pm

Rory started laughing silently "One of my classmates hid my school books in the girls washroom... so I did what any normal person would have done. I took his wand and locked him in a trunk" Rory smiled and continued" he must have been in there for around three hours." he saw he way that the Weasley twins were looking at him and just sat back to let their imaginations wander, though rory was notorious as a trouble maker he had befriended just about everyone in the school including professors. Rory sat back in the chair and relaxed, this was better than hanging around in the hufflepuff house..
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 6:13 pm

George shook from silent laughter. He thought back to when he and Fred did that to Ron. Man, did mum yell at them. George shot a look at Fred. He too looked as if he were about to burst from laughter.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 6:53 pm

come on lucas, what happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

trouble...again Empty
PostSubject: Re: trouble...again   trouble...again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trouble...again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts :: Third Floor :: Headmaster's Office-
Jump to: