Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts

A Harry Potter role playing site.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where did you hear about us?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Where did you hear about us? Empty
PostSubject: Where did you hear about us?   Where did you hear about us? Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008, 1:02 pm

So, I was wondering last night...where did you guys hear about our site? I know Mel and I both have it displayed on our gaia accounts and our accounts on another website, and I posted it on buzznet. So yeah.

p.s. Anyone with a gaia or buzznet account- ADD ME! My buzznet username is xspiralxdownx and my gaia username is citrusylemon

Last edited by Chelsea on Wed 13 Aug 2008, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hsww.rpg-board.net
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about us?   Where did you hear about us? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 9:19 pm

I heard about you guys from myself. I went to forumotion.com and was searching through roleplay sites for a small/young Harry Potter one, and this was perfect! =] I am originally from a bigger Harry Potter RP: www.hexrpg.com
So, I wanted to be part of a smaller community! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Rayven

Rayven

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about us?   Where did you hear about us? Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 5:22 pm

I heard about this place from a Naruto RPG advertisement board. They said it was great and I just had to join! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you hear about us?   Where did you hear about us? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did you hear about us?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts :: General-
Jump to: