Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts

A Harry Potter role playing site.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a Day!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-01-27

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 8:32 pm

Draco wandered aimlessly, glad to be free for the weekend. He had been stuck in classes all week, and thought that some fresh air would do him some good. He breathed in. The air was sweet and cool, and not filled with the usual scent of Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors. He didn't mind the Ravenclaws so much. Making his way over to a tree, he sat down on the soft grass and rested his head against the bark. 'So much has changed...' he thought. Draco let his eyes drift shut.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com/refer/completesourceofevil
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-12

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2008, 10:11 pm

Cho had some time away from her friends. It seemed to be happening more often. At least it was peaceful. But, she still had a need to socialize. As she wondered around the ground, she saw Draco, asleep?, next to a tree. Cho heard quite a bit about Draco. So, she thought it would be cool to meet him. Sitting next to the tree he was near, she waited for him to wake up. He looked peaceful when he was like this. Not the obnoxious Slytherin everyone talked about.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeSat 16 Aug 2008, 5:26 pm

Draco took another deep breathe... and... perfume? He opened his eyes into tiny slits and looked around him. 'Oh' he thought, 'just the all-too-smart Cho... Like I don't get enough of this during the week.' He chuckled lightly to himself, letting a small smirk grace his lips. Stretching his arms up, he stood and looked out towards the lake. He was thinking of a swim when a tentacle reminded of him other wise. An involuntary shudder coursed through him. Draco looked back to make sure that no one saw him, when he noticed Cho watching him. 'Joy...' thinking that she had seen that.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 12:40 pm

"Good day, Draco!" She said, enthusiastically. "Where are all of your friends?" She asked curiously. He was the most popular guy in Slytherin, right? Grinning at his shutter, she giggled. Sighing she looked out at the lake. Why hadn't he talked to her yet? Was she not appealing to him? Shrugging it off, she continued staring out into the crystal clear lake.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 2:45 pm

He cleared his throat and glanced to the side at her. Draco chuckled lightly and said "Friends... I guess you could say that I don't know the people I used to." He stuffed his hands into his pockets and rocked back onto his heels. "What about you? Don't you usually hang out in a group of something?" He didn't really want to know, but it seemed like the polite thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 10:40 pm

"Well, yes I do." She paused for a moment,"But it feels nice to get away from all of that every once in awhile, you know?" Surpressing a smile, she knew he couldn't be as snobbish as everyone had made him out to be. In a way, he looked nice to her. So, therefore, she would be nice to him.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 6:05 pm

Draco looked back at the castle to more people shuffling out. "Do you like crowds?" he asked absentmindedly. He turned back to look at the Ravenclaw next to him.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 8:22 pm

"Sometimes...But, sometimes not. I just like to be alone sometimes, you know?" She glanced at everyone shuffling out. "And that isn't exactly what I call alone." Cho nodded her head in the way of the crowd. No one could see them though, unless they continued looking at them, so she hid her face.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 6:38 pm

"Ah, well, I actually am most used to crowds of people around me." He took a deep breath and let it out with a sigh. "This," motioning around him, "this solidarity, is strange." Draco turned and walked back to the tree. Pulling himself up on one of the limbs, he looked down and Cho and offered his hand to help her up if she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 10:05 pm

Cho took his hand to get up. "Thanks," she said calmly. "So you are just going to walk back into that huge crowd?" If he was anything like her, she didn't know why he would want to do this. The solitude, like he said, was strange. But. it was still very very nice. Especially to her. It gave her time to have her own time. Some time she could spend with herself, and her mind.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 12:33 pm

He looked at her and chuckled, shaking his head a little. "No." Thinking about it, he decided to add, "I like the strange feeling of being alone. In crowds, people expect so much of me. I have to act and I can't do what I want." He couldn't believe he was actually having a conversation like this. This was also something he wasn't used to.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 8:19 pm

There was beginning to be a cold breeze. She shivered. "I know what you mean." Sighing, she leaned against the tree. Never had she felt this peaceful. Even if she wasn't completely alone, it was still nice to be at peace. "So, Draco, are you like Slytherins role-model or something?" She asked curiously, since he made it seem that all of Slytherin was always crowded around him. Sometimes, Cho felt like she was Ravenclaw's idol.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 7:02 pm

"Yeah, something like that." He slipped his jacket off and handed it to her. He had reason to be kind. He couldn't find anything else to talk about. So Draco simply sat there, looking out at all the other students, going on as if they had no problems. And then he spotted Magdalene.

OOC:Chelsea, you don't have to come in. I am simply stating that he saw her.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 193

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 7:54 pm

OOC: Okey Dokey Dokey!
Back to top Go down
http://hsww.rpg-board.net
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 10:35 pm

Cho took his jacket, a confused look in her eyes. Shrugging, she put it on. It was getting a bit chilly anyways. Seeing him glance at a girl, she smirked. "Do you know her? Is she your girlfriend?" She asked curiously, hoping he didn't think she was being nosey.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 5:52 pm

"I wish! I was really good friends with her until Milosh came. Then it got a little rough." He continued to look at her. "Well, I think that I am going to go inside and read. I'll see you later though." He jumped down from the tree. "Oh, and you can give the coat back whenever." He stuffed his hands in his pockets and started walking towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 12:17 pm

Cho frowned, and wrinkled her eyebrows together, and she fell into thought. What could have happened between them..? Sitting down next to the trees, she bent her knees to her chest, and laid her head neatly on them. Staring at the sky, she started nodding off. Glancing down at his coat, she thought she should go find him and give it back. She was getting tired. Eyes flickering, she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Day!   What a Day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a Day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts :: School Grounds-
Jump to: