Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts

A Harry Potter role playing site.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Studying in silence...for now.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayven

Rayven

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Studying in silence...for now. Empty
PostSubject: Studying in silence...for now.   Studying in silence...for now. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 5:31 pm

Rayven sat in the Slytherin common room, enjoying the silence of the dark and gloomy. She smiled to herself, looking at the fireplace as she wrote down notes absentmindedly on her parchment paper. She was glad that classes for the day were over and she could finally finish all the homework she hadn't even made a dent on in the two hours she had been working on it.

Rayven glanced around and noticed only a few other Slytherins in the room, most of them taking advantage of the silence and peaceful mood to get their work done. She looked down at her papers again and finished reading the passage. *I really wish something...anything...would happen at this boring place.* she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Studying in silence...for now.   Studying in silence...for now. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 10:51 pm

Cho walked into the dungeons. Every time she walked down there, it gave her a shutter down her spine. She didn't mind the Slytherins, it was really just Snape that bothered her. Always afraid he was lurking, and that he would pop out of the corner at any given moment, she walked cautiously through the dungeons. Slapping her hand to her head, she had forgotten why she even cam down there. Sighing, she walked around absentmindedly. Seeing the Slytherin portrait to the common room, she cocked her head to surprise. 'I wonder what their password could be...'

Sighing, she sat down beside the portrait, and her eyes fluttered, beginning to drift.
Back to top Go down
Rayven

Rayven

Female

PostSubject: Re: Studying in silence...for now.   Studying in silence...for now. Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 11:46 pm

Rayven exhaled loudly when she finally finished her last paper. She stood up and stretched inconspicuously, glancing around the Common room yet again. Many of the people had left and Rayven glanced down sharply when she heard her stomach growl in hunger. She was sooo hungry. She put all of her books, parchment, quill and ink in her messenger bag and decided to head down to the Great Hall after she had put her stuff in the dorms.

When Rayven finally exited the portrait that led into the common room she looked around to see if anybody was around. She stopped to stare at the girl who was sleeping next to the Portrait. A...Ravenclaw...she assumed as she glanced over the sleeping form. She walked closer the sleeping form until she was standing infront of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Studying in silence...for now.   Studying in silence...for now. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 10:02 pm

Her eyes drifting slightly open, as she heard someone come out of the portrait, she saw a girl standing in front of her. She shrieked with surprise. "S-Sorry. W-Was I in your way?" Cho was still quite startled.
Back to top Go down
Rayven

Rayven

Female

PostSubject: Re: Studying in silence...for now.   Studying in silence...for now. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 11:13 pm

Rayven continued to stare at the Ravenclaw girl sitting on the floor, a cold expression still on her face. She stood there, still as a statue as the girls eyes opened and she shrieked in surprise. "S-sorry. W-was I in you way?" the girl asked. Rayven glared at the intruder.

"What exactly," She said softly, "is a Ravenclaw doing down in the dark, dank dungeon?"
She continued to glare at the interloper, suspicion running through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Studying in silence...for now.   Studying in silence...for now. Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 11:30 pm

A frightened expression came to Cho's face as the Slytherin looked at her evily. "W-Well...I don't quite remember really." Her hand went to her head, trying to remember. "I just sat down...a-and fell asleep." her voice sounded apologetic. Was this girl mad at her? "D-Did I make you angry for being here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studying in silence...for now.   Studying in silence...for now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Studying in silence...for now.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts :: The Dungeons :: Slytherin House-
Jump to: