Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts

A Harry Potter role playing site.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making a New Friend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aiden Uzumaki

Aiden Uzumaki

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Making a New Friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend   Making a New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2008, 9:20 pm

"Still...you have, and I don't really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend   Making a New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2008, 9:28 pm

"Ok, you know what? How about this. I apologize and get on with my life, and we only talk to each other when necessary. How does that sound?" He dropped his hands to his side and let his head roll back. He was tired, and he had just been through an emotional break down. He was glad that only two other people knew about it, though. He picked his head up and looked at Aiden.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com/refer/completesourceofevil
Aiden Uzumaki

Aiden Uzumaki

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend   Making a New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2008, 9:36 pm

"OK, sounds fine to me," Aiden said.
Back to top Go down
Mel
Admin
Mel

Female
Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend   Making a New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008, 6:29 pm

"Good." he breathed. Turning around yet again, he slowly walked away and rounded the corner onto another hallway. Slumping against the wall, he slid down onto this heels and laid his head on his hands. He sighed and looked up again and out the window and the cloudless skies. "Magdalene..." he said, almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com/refer/completesourceofevil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a New Friend   Making a New Friend - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a New Friend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts :: Seventh Floor :: Room of Requirement-
Jump to: