Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts

A Harry Potter role playing site.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There's always room for first...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-01-27

There's always room for first... Empty
PostSubject: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar 2008, 6:59 pm

George was scanning the books on Charms. For once in his life, Fred was not with him. He was off setting something up for Angelina. George didn't like the feeling of being alone. Hopefully, he would never have to endure being without his twin in the future. He had found the book he was looking for when he heard the small voice. He jumped and turned around.
Back to top Go down
http://hsww.rpg-board.net
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2008, 2:34 am

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." Cho said softly, in her usual scottish-like accent. "I just, needed a book from over there." She said, eyeing a book the was behind George. Everyone knew Fred and George in the school. Everyone. "I'm sorry, I can't quite tell which twin you are. But, is your other twin sick or something?" Pausing, she scooted behind George to get her book. "I've just always seemed to remember you two being around eachother." Smiling, she hoped she wasn't annoying him with all her chatter.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008, 9:37 pm

George smiled and shifted out of Cho's way. "I'm George. And Fred isn't sick. He's off planning something with Angelina." George sighed and took a seat, inviting Cho to join him.

OOC: Thanks for the reply to this. And I'm sorry it took a while for me to respond. School's finally caught up with me and yeah. Again, thanks. ^^
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 6:58 am

"Angelina? Isn't she the one from the quidditch team?" She sat down by George, and opened her book. It was about Transfiguration. Cho's best subject was Transfiguration, and she enjoyed learning as much as she could about the subject.

OOC: No problem! I am an RP fanatic, so I love to RP! Razz Take as much time as you need to respond! -.^
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 6:22 pm

"The one and only." George smiled. He followed Cho's example and opened his Charm's book. He didn't know exactly what spell he was looking for, but he flipped through the pages, carefully scaning them. He glanced over at the book Cho was reading. "Transfiguration, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 10:43 pm

"Yes, of course. The best school subject besides quidditch. But, I suppose quidditch isn't considered school, so much as it is an extra activity. So what're you doing with charms? I really dislike charms." She admitted. Even though she got top marks in Charms, she still found it quite challenging and annoying as well.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 6:39 pm

"Ah, Quidditch." George said unthinking. "Charms? Well, I'm trying to find a nice charm to help with a product I thought of. Fred's trying to help but he's only getting in the way at the moment." George sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 6:30 pm

Cho Chang's eyebrows raised in concern. "Oh? I'm sorry to hear that." She paused. "So, you and your twin got in a fight?" The way she said it made it sound as if it was a life or death situation.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 7:29 pm

"A fight? No. Not a fight. Just a samll argument. That's all. You know, those sibling rivalries." George smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 10:08 pm

"But...you two are twins, correct? I thought twins were always suppose to just... I don't know... click?" She shrugged, in a I-Guess-I-Was-Wrong way. "What's Gryffindor like? Is everyone quite friendly?" Cho knew this was random, but she was really interested.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 5:38 pm

George smiled. "Yes, yes. We are twins, but even twins have some fights. Hmm. Being a Gryffindor is probably just like being a Ravenclaw. Yeah, they're friendly enough. Are the Ravenclaw's friendly?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 8:22 pm

"Oh, yes, we are all quite friendly. Although I hear some people don't like us because we are all smart." She giggled. Cho looked through the transfiguration book. It didn't seem quite as interesting when she was talking to George. He was quite fun. This made her smile.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 9:58 pm

George laughed along. "Hmm. I've never viewed it that way. I've only had a dislike toward your house whenever you beat us in Quidditch. But that doesn't come along often does it? Oh that was mean, I'm sorry." George chuckled softly. He had forgotten his Charm's book momentarily and picked it back up. He hoped he didn't offend the Ravenclaw seeker with his joking comment.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2008, 11:25 pm

Cho rolled her eyes at his comment, and shoved his head with her hand. "Looks like Gryffindor's have a nasty side to them, huh? And we would win more, if I had a better team." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 12:48 pm

George laughed loudly. He only stopped when Madam Pince turned the corner and shot a 'shut-up-or-else' look at him. Then he continued to chuckle under his breath. "I'm sorry." He laughed. "I can't help but laugh." George smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 9:52 pm

She smirked at him. "You're cool, George." Cho teased. Looking towards Madam Prince she giggled. "I can tell you are not exactly on Madam Prince's good side, huh?" Madam Prince wasn't like that towards herself.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 10:11 pm

"No, not at all. I set off one too many stinkbombs in here. I was banned once. But, I have to use the library." George smiled. "I think the only people on Madam Pince's good side are Hermione Granger and the Ravenclaw sitting over there. He's always in here. Ohhh. And don't forget Filch!" George winked.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 10:15 pm

Cho giggled again. "Well, good job, George. Hey, let's go." She said, motioning out of the library. She didn't liek staying in there too much. Sometimes she found it boring.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 10:16 pm

"Okey dokey." George said. He stood and tucked the book into his bag. He followed Cho as she led the way out of the library.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 10:24 pm

After being out of the library, she didn't quite know what to do. So, she turned to George. "So, uh..What do you think we should do, George?" She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's always room for first...   There's always room for first... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's always room for first...
Page 1 of 1