Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hogwarts

A Harry Potter role playing site.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ravenclaw's Common Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Ravenclaw's Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Ravenclaw's Common Room   Ravenclaw's Common Room Icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2008, 5:37 pm

Cho Chang walked into the Ravenclaw common room after a rough Quidditch practice. Almost everyone was sleeping already, so it was unusual that her friends were not swarming around her. Sighing, she walked over to the couch and sat down by the fire. It was actually peaceful without all of her friends chatting with her. She actually enjoyed this time to relax. The fire illuminated her face, and felt very warm. It was so peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw's Common Room   Ravenclaw's Common Room Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 6:49 pm

Jonathan stumbled into the common room later than he would have like. Madam Pince never seem to let him leave when he wanted to. All that woman wanted to do was talk. Sighing, he headed toward the couch, but he noticed someone was still up. Stoping quickly, one of his books tumbled out of his arms and landed with a bang onto the floor. Jonathan gasped and bent down to get the book, peeking to see if he had woken the student.
Back to top Go down
http://hsww.rpg-board.net
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw's Common Room   Ravenclaw's Common Room Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 8:18 pm

Cho shrieked at the sudden noise. Turning she saw the other student, she put her hand to her chest, as if that would slow her heart down. "Oh, I thought I was the only one here. That scared me to death." She giggled. "Why, hello. I've never seen you around her before." In a confused way, she tilted her head, eyeing him up and down.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw's Common Room   Ravenclaw's Common Room Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 2:39 pm

Jonathan smiled. He picked his book up and stood. "That's probably because I spend most of the time in the library. I'm Jonathan. You're Cho, right?" Jonathan asked, holding his hand out after he shifted the books to his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw's Common Room   Ravenclaw's Common Room Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 9:58 pm

Cho shook his hand. "Yes I am. How have you heard of me?" As if she should ask that question. A lot of people knew her for some odd reason. She guessed that she was likeable, and that's why a lot of people knew her. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw's Common Room   Ravenclaw's Common Room Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 10:09 pm

Jonathan smiled. "I think the Seeker on the house Quidditch team is well known. I'm Jonathan Hughes. I'm a sixth year."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw's Common Room   Ravenclaw's Common Room Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 10:18 pm

She grinned back. "Yea, I suppose that would make me well-known." Cho giggled. "I am a 4th year. Nice to meet you Johnathan!"
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw's Common Room   Ravenclaw's Common Room Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 10:22 pm

"Ah, a pleasure to meet you too. A fourth year you say? You wouldn't happen to know my brother Eric, would you? He's a fourth year Gryffindor." Jonathan asked.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw's Common Room   Ravenclaw's Common Room Icon_minitimeSun 24 Aug 2008, 10:30 pm

She gave him a confused look. "I don't believe I do. Is he Ravenclaw as well?" Thinking, she couldn't recall an Eric that she knew of. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw's Common Room   Ravenclaw's Common Room Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2008, 5:36 pm

"No, Eric's a Gryffindor. Oh well, it's better that you don't know him." Jonathan smiled. He moved to the coffee table and set his books down. They were starting to get heavy.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw's Common Room   Ravenclaw's Common Room Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 12:12 pm

Cho followed his movement, at walked over to him at the coffee table. "Why would you say that? He is your little brother right?" She had an extremely confused look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw's Common Room   Ravenclaw's Common Room Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 6:14 pm

Jonathan chuckled. "Yes, my litle brother. He and I don't get along too well. My intelectual level surpasses his and he really has no common sense. Getting mixed up with him would be rather stupid." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang

Cho Chang

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw's Common Room   Ravenclaw's Common Room Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2008, 9:50 pm

"Well..." She grinned, "He isn't Ravenclaw, now is he?" Cho let out a soft giggle. It was a little late, and Cho yawned, gazing into the fire absentmindly(sp?). Trying to make sure she wasn't going to fall asleep, she started up another question. "So, are yo-...excit--...gradua--..." She didn't manage to say: 'So, are you excited about graduating soon?' She was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Chelsea
Admin
Chelsea

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw's Common Room   Ravenclaw's Common Room Icon_minitimeFri 28 Nov 2008, 4:12 pm

Jonathan gaped at her for a little bit. He wasn't that boring....was he? He shook his head and summoned a blanket. He covered the sleeping girl before picking his books up again and heading toward his dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravenclaw's Common Room   Ravenclaw's Common Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw's Common Room
Page 1 of 1